Attributes are determined by which talismans and defensive gear a character has equipped, and what kinds of modifications and enhancements have been added to them. You can see your characters attributes using the character dialogue box (C).
- Vitality: HP increase. Shared by all classes.
- Strength: Basic damage increase. Primary attribute of monks.
- Dexterity: Basic damage increase. Primary attribute of assassins.
- Intelligence: Basic damage increase. Primary attribute of fairies, wizards and tamers.
Little Pets over level 10 can be used to increase basic attribute levels. They gain an 10 attribute points that can be assigned for each experience level they gain.
- Defense: Physical damage decrease.
- Block: Chance to block.
- C. Strike: Chance to critical strike.
- Dodge: Chance to dodge attack.
Both basic and extended attributes can be increased through the use of magicstones.
In addition there are 5 types of damage resistance: